- Be Accepting – if it hasn’t changed for a while and it isn’t yours, accept it and get on with your life.
- Be Confident – don’t try to prove yourself right in every interaction. It isn’t necessary, and pisses other people off.
- Be Helpful – don’t obstruct, help move things along.
- Be Humble – avoid arrogant behavior, it isn’t attractive, often arises from a misunderstanding of the situation, and doesn’t earn you any friends.
- Be Gracious – strive for a measured response, avoid sarcasm and digs.
- Be Patient – the world has its own pace. Match it, don’t get exhausted trying to change it.
- Be Relaxed – but focused. It is a mind-set that is very productive and leaves you open to new possibilities.
- Be Smooth – show some class when problems arise. Calm thinking is usually more effective, shows better, and, flexible bumpers survive crashes.
- Be Understanding – it’s usually not about me. Listen.
- Be Useful – be the solution, not the problem.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink